Funded Pension System
Application for the choice of a mandatory pension fund
Application for choosing the type of pension
Application for current information about pension account data
Application for information about pension account data
Application for receipt of data reflected in the pension account
Application for changing personal data
Retirement account statement application
Application for the exchange of mandatory pension fund units
Application for member funds in the form of a lump-sum payment until retirement age
Application for the transfer of a participant's funds to a pension savings account operating in a foreign country
Application for the redemption of pension fund units acquired at the expense of the accumulative contributions paid by the participants, and the receipt of the corresponding funds in non-cash form
Application for acceptance/renunciation of ownership of mandatory pension fund units
- Based on a contract signed with “Central Depository of Armenia” OJSC, ARMBUSINESSBANK CJSC acts as a Pension System Account Operator and since December 10, 2013 will serve the Participants of the Mandatory Funded Pension System.
- Hired employees, individual entrepreneurs and notaries (viz., participants of the mandatory funded component) born after 1974, can through Account Operators choose a pension fund/pension fund manager, subsequently change it, exchange units or receive information about their pension account, amend personal data, later choose the method of receiving a pension, etc.
- Any person, regardless of age, may join the mandatory funded pension component on a voluntary basis. Such decision to join the mandatory funded component on one’s free will is final, and the participants are not entitled to withdraw from participation in the future.
- If you are a member of mandatory funded pension component, you can select a pension fund/pension fund manager. Should the participant fail to select a fund/fund manager, the selection on behalf of such participant is done by the system randomly.
- Participants can change the previously chosen Fund Manager/Pension Fund at any time by submitting an application for the choice of a new Mandatory Pension Fund/Fund Manager, and henceforth make their further pension contributions to the new pension fund.
- Effective of 2015, you can repay the units accumulated in the respective funds at any time and in the amount corresponding to the value of the redeemed units, acquire units in other funds by submitting an application for the exchange of units of Mandatory Pension Fund.
- For more information about pension reforms please visit www.abcfinance.am www.abcfinance.am or www.epension.am , or call on free hotline number 114 (or 0 800 114 from the regions), as well as call ARMBUSINESSBANK at (+37410) at 59 20 20.
- To select a pension fund and fund manager, participants can also go to “My Account” page of www.epension.am .
- Being a participant of the mandatory funded pension system, you can find the list of operations carried out in the Bank here. Until March 31, 2014 servicing of these operations in ARMBUSINESSBANK will be carried out free of charge.
- Application for choosing a mandatory pension fund
- Application to receive current information on pension account data
- Application to receive information on pension account data
- Application for receiving data reflected in the pension account
- Application to amend personal data
- Application for receiving a statement of a pension account
- Application for the exchange of mandatory pension fund units
- Application for the receipt of participant funds in the form of a lump sum payment until retirement age
- Application for the transfer of participant funds to pension funded account operating in a foreign country
- Application for the redemption of pension fund units acquired at the expense of the accumulative contributions paid by the participants, and the receipt of relevant funds in non-cash form
- Application for accepting/relinquishing ownership of the mandatory pension fund units
Updated 10.08.2023 16:14