ARMBUSINESSBANK extends credits to legal entities (residents and non-residents alike).
Loans should be repaid in the same currency they have been issued; as to loan interests, the repayment thereof should be executed in Armenian drams /in case of loans in foreign currency- at average exchange rate promulgated by Central bank of RA as developed in the currency market/.
Terms for the approval and rejection of a loan application
Terms for the approval of a loan application
1. Submission of a full package of the required documents
2. Good credit history
3. Positive analysis results of customer solvency and paying capacity
4. Presence of an eligible pledge and adequate value thereof
Grounds for rejection of a loan application
1. Submission of an incomplete package of required documents
2. Furnishing of doubtful information by customer
3. Bad credit history
4. Unfavorable analysis results of customer paying capacities
5. Presence of an ineligible pledge and /or inadequate value thereof
6. Rejection of a loan application by the body empowered to decline such
Failure by customer to carry out his/her credit liabilities shall cause the Bank to impose a seizure on the subject of the pledge, in the manner established by the pledge agreement.
Below are the commitment fees applicable for servicing and maintenance of loan and guarantee transactions as per the tariff schedule established by the Bank.
“ARMBUSINESSBANK” CJSC does not bear any responsibility for the inaccuracy of information on the linked web sites, nor does it accept any responsibility for the advertisements therein or possible consequences arising out of use of information provided on the linked web-sites by the third parties.